CORONA EXTRA® CUSTOM SNEAKER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Corona Extra Custom Sneaker Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on March 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents, residing in Texas, who are 21 years of age or older and possess a web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) as of January 31, 2020. Employees of Crown Imports LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside of Texas and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, look for special Sweepstakes displays at participating Corona retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your Device to be directed to a virtual beach within an augmented reality experience (“AR Experience”). Search the beach area for the Corona-designed sneaker with a link to the Sweepstakes website (“Website”). Click on the link to the Website and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per email address per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an entry.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Twelve (12) Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about April 1, 2020 from among all eligible Entries received. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Twelve (12) Grand Prizes: A pair of collectible basketball sneakers designed by a Sponsor-specified designer (ARV $120; there is no retail value associated with the design). Sneakers awarded may not be winner’s actual sneaker size as they are intended to be a collector’s item. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No alcoholic beverages are included with any prize. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/household. Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as the prize in these Official Rules.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone/email and will be required to provide additional information (e.g., date of birth, mailing address, etc.) to the Sponsor/Administrator, within one (1) to two (2) business days of attempted notification, to facilitate verification of eligibility. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and time-permitting, selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received. Grand Prize winners must allow up to six (6) months after notification for customization and prize delivery.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded (except as specifically stated above) and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of the prizes. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent email addresses and/or identities) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawings for all prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
8. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law.
9. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to CrownImportsWinners@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #72 in the subject line. Requests must be received by April 15, 2020. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
12. SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL